Here at Finely Tuned Ride we have one Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 full bike build left, the great thing is the Crosslight Pro6 build kit is not fitted yet, so you have a greater chance of getting not only the correct size frame but also you favourite Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 colour and all for £1300
Call 07810 300 367 or email [email protected] .uk
The Kinesis crosslight Pro6 build spec is below, FTR also offers a bike fit with any complete bike that FTR supplys. Another great thing is if you like to upgrade/change some of the spec it be great time to do so.
Upgrade to Hope cable to hydraulic V-Twin brakes for a Extra £230 (fitted)
Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 Sizes are, 48, 51, 54, 57 & 60
Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 Colours are, Sick Green met, Tech White, Metallic black
The Kinesis crosslight Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our proven race geometry.
It’s designed to come out in front after an hour of elbow to elbow pedalling, vaulting and running.
In addition, it has eyelets to allow the fitment of ‘guards, rack and bottles if you are that way inclined. It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable as well as FAST.
It is disc brake only [no canti-bosses]. Discs make sense for CX,
they mean consistent braking throughout the race and mean your expensive deep section carbon rims will last longer!
Braking is not of utmost importance during a CX race, but with the advent of more disc equipped CX bikes,
I can see out-braking into corners being used to far greater effect.
With UCI approval for discs in CX, many manufacturers are working on disc systems and adapters for drop bar levers and also decent lightweight disc-wheels.
- Tough Kinesium tubeset with taper headtube and ‘CXD’ 500g, full UD carbon monocoque, 1-1/8″>1.5″ taper-steerer fork. Fork is eyeletted at dropouts and rear of crown and has hose clip on rear of LHS blade.
- ‘Ergo2′ profiled top tube for comfortable carrying, oversize…but not TOO oversize, Kinesium down tube, it’s not too fat to grab with muddy gloves and isn’t a ‘mud magnet’.
- Sensible head tube lengths. Cyclocross is all about explosive acceleration and short sharp climbs. Towering ‘comfortable for the commute’ head tubes put the bars in your chest and don’t work for racing. You can add up to 40mm of spacers if you want to press it into service as a commuter.
- Post-mount on frame and fork for easy fitting and adjustment.
- Eyeletted for ‘guards, rack, bottle cages.
- Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying, it’s designed to take a full outer cable [for max mud/water resistance] or a hose for hydraulic discs.
- New Kinesis UK designed, forged dropouts [135mm hub spacing].
- ‘aStay’ asymmetric chainstays.
Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB- Tapered
Headset Spacers: UPGRADE 11/8” x 5mmx2 ,10mmx1,20mmx1
Handle Bar: FSA Omega Compact 420mm x 31.8
Stem: FSA OS 190 Laser 100mm
Seat Post: FSA FSA SL 280
Brakes: TEKTRO Lyra
Crankset: FSA Omega CX 36/46 Mega Exo
Chain: KMC X-10 114L
STI Shifters: Shimano 105 5700 double
Front Mech: Shimano 105 5700 31.8MM
Rear Mech: Shimano 105 5700 SS
Cassette: Shimano 4600 10SP 11-25T
Saddle: Freedom by WTB Kinesis UK AON
Bar tape: VELO Cork Tape
Wheelset: Kinesis UK K-UK CX Disc
Tyres: WTB Cross Wolf 32C
Tubes: WTB 700C, 48MM Stem
Seat Clamp: KALLOY 31.8MM